Placing FBA Barcodes on products

I send phones / smartwatches and earbuds to Amazon FBA.

Do I need to print a label and stick it over the barcode for each individual item?

And doing this I never need to select Amazon label product?

Do I need to use a thermal printer for this method?

Yes, you typically need to print and stick a unique Amazon FBA label on each individual item. This is often required, and it means you may not need to select “Amazon label product.” Using a thermal printer is a common and efficient method for printing these labels.

5 Likes

thanks mate. Is there any thermal printer anyone would recommend?

1 Like

Certainly! Some recommended thermal printer brands include Epson, Zebra, and Brother.

2 Likes

I use ink based Avery labels for this.

2 Likes

Yes, you will have to Paste them on your all units

6 Likes

How do you get approval to sell phones

2 Likes

Yes, when sending phones, smartwatches, and earbuds to Amazon FBA, you will need to print and stick a label over the barcode for each individual item. This ensures proper identification and tracking of your products. By doing this, you won’t need to select the “Amazon label product” option. As for the printer, using a thermal printer is recommended for printing the FBA labels, as it provides clear and durable labels.

4 Likes

Yes, if you opted for FNSKU barcodes as opposed to commingling. Thermal printer is not a requirement but it will be easier for you.

4 Likes

No necessarily. We started with an HP LaserJet P1102w, and graduated to a Dymo 4XL. It’s the best thermal printer on “planet earth.”

6 Likes

Your choice but I’ve always taught to never sell electronics on amazon, one complaint, or one claim from the copyright holders/manufacturer or a simple customer you’ll be shut down faster than a.speesing bullet. I’ve seen it happen, 3 times.

3 Likes