Payments breakdown

Hi Everyone!

I’m totally new this is and so confused on the charges. Can someone please help me with this brake down. I’m about 3.5 weeks in and have no clue what’s going on here.

Please help

1 Like

Amazon consistently sets aside a portion of funds to handle refunds or other claims. Your payment will be released by Amazon after the upcoming payment cycle.

3 Likes

They’ll keep the money from that sale held in reserve to cover potential refund for the sale. Once enough time has passed and more funds start hitting your reserve they’ll start clearing some of those funds to be disbursed to you. When you start pumping sales the reserve amount will typically be your last week or 2 worth of sales.

1 Like

Please note that most sellers are now subject to the Estimated Delivery date reserve called “Payments based on delivery”.

It means that the money you make from a sale will be held in your account for at least 7 days after the estimated delivery date of each order. Then, it will be added to your available balance and disbursed at your next scheduled settlement date (usually takes 2 weeks).

This is a permanent feature. And there is no option to appeal this “Payments based on delivery” disbursement schedule.