Payment failure

i have cleared my negative balance 9 days via neft but still its showing in my account
i am unable to sponsor products because of this. amazon payment team is not replying to any message or case ids…
what to do?

Thank you for sharing your concern regarding the negative balance on your Amazon account and the lack of response from the Amazon payment team. I understand the urgency of resolving this matter as it is affecting your ability to sponsor products and conduct business smoothly.

To address this issue, I recommend the following steps:

1. Double-check your payment confirmation: Ensure that the NEFT payment you made to clear the negative balance was successfully processed and that you have accurate proof of payment. Verify the details such as the amount, date, and beneficiary account information to rule out any potential discrepancies.
  2. Reach out to Amazon Payment Team: While you mentioned that you haven’t received any response from the Amazon payment team, I strongly suggest trying to contact them again using multiple channels. Consider reaching out through different means such as phone, email, or live chat to increase your chances of getting a response. Be persistent and provide them with all relevant details, including the NEFT transaction reference or any other supporting documentation, to expedite the resolution process.
  3. Escalate the issue through appropriate channels: If you have exhausted all means of communication with the Amazon payment team and have not received a satisfactory response, it may be necessary to escalate the matter further. Look for escalation paths or contact information for higher-level support within Amazon’s seller support or payment department. Alternatively, you can try reaching out to Amazon’s general customer support, explaining the situation and requesting assistance in connecting with the appropriate department.
  4. Seek assistance from seller communities or forums: Engage with other sellers or online communities who may have encountered similar issues with negative balances or unresponsive payment teams. They may be able to provide insights, suggestions, or advice based on their own experiences or direct you to relevant resources within Amazon’s seller ecosystem.
  5. Consider professional guidance: If the issue persists despite your efforts, it might be worth seeking professional assistance from an accountant, financial advisor, or legal expert specializing in e-commerce or Amazon seller matters. They can review your situation in detail, provide guidance on the best course of action, and help you navigate through any potential complexities.

Remember, persistence and clear communication are key when dealing with payment-related issues. While it can be frustrating to face delays or unresponsiveness, continue to follow up and provide all necessary documentation to support your case. I recommend documenting all your communication attempts, including dates, times, and methods used, to maintain a comprehensive record of your efforts.

I hope these suggestions prove helpful in resolving the negative balance issue and regaining the ability to sponsor products on Amazon. Should you have any further questions or require additional support, please feel free to ask.

1 Like