OA Education, Tools, Software, Services

Thank you. I’m going to start my journey of selling on FBA. Is there any YouTube video that can guide me through it? I know how to identify products, place orders, and ship, but I’m not sure how to list them on the front page. As for UPC codes, do you know where I can purchase them?

1 Like

UPC : GS1, Videos: Youtube.

What kind of sourcing are you planning on doing?

In SellerAmp what does Amazon Share Buy Box: never on listing mean please?

2 Likes

That means Amazon has not been known to ever sell on that ASIN. Basically the keepa chart is showing no Amazon sales

2 Likes

Is there any app or tool that shows Amazon profit / loss live?

Here, I posted my question:

1 Like

Is there a Keepa function that finds decreasing competition and increasing price?

1 Like

I don’t jump into the desktop version often, but possibly. I usually just look at the graph and see it there.

1 Like

I’m new to this and your opinions helps alot. Do these graphs show any sign of IP? Or if the seller got exclusive rights, epecially in the last 6 months.

1 Like

Hi, is there a way to turn off Keepa middle box on Amazon, the one showing category sales rank?

No, there is no direct way to turn off the Keepa middle box.

Click on sub ranks:

Any Canadian sellers who have any leads on distributors that will provide invoices? For food products?

Anyone has Arbitrage hero subscription on sharing basis?

You don’t need someone to give you wholesalers, you can find them by yourself. Use Google, email the brands, and ask for their wholesalers. Check who attended trade shows. It’s not that hard.

Guys, my Keepa account’s credentials are not accepting for some reason when I am the only user and have never changed the password. Plus I cannot find any option to reset or forgot your password. What to do? Can anyone guide? Ty.

You can try to contact them at [email protected]

1 Like

Has anyone done business with 888lots?

Does any order wholesale from supply leader?