Not being able to generate keyword report from Auto Keyword Campaign

Hi,

I am now nearing the end of one of my auto keyword campaigns for a product, and so I would now like to generate a keyword report to further refine my sponsored product listings.

However, when I click on the generate report button, I am met with the following error:

“Your request to generate a Search Term Report was unsuccessful.
Please try again in a few minutes.”

I have tried a few minutes, hours, days later and still to no avail.

Is anyone else receiving this problem also?

I have tried this on campaigns that have finished, as well as ones that are currently running, both returning the same error.

Thanks in advance.

  1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the functionality of certain features. Clearing your cache and cookies may help resolve the issue.
  2. Try a different browser or device: Switching to a different browser or device can help determine if the problem is specific to your current setup. It’s possible that the issue could be related to compatibility or settings within your current browser.
  3. Contact customer support: If the issue persists, it would be best to reach out to the customer support team of the platform or tool you are using. They will have access to your specific account details and can provide you with targeted assistance to resolve the problem.

Regards

1 Like