New Seller - Suspended at verification stage

Hello! Our seller account was suspended in October, shortly after we created it, and before we could list any items. We tried appealing ourselves without any luck and in January we hired a service to assist with our reinstatement, but we continue to be unsuccessful. Further, we received an email stating that [email protected] is no longer accepting incoming messages. Below is recent communication we received from Amazon. We have submitted business license, utility bill, bank statement, and credit card statement, all dated within the last 90 days, legible, and in English. We have also confirmed that a valid credit card is on file. Any help would be much appreciated!

Dear XXXX,

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit your documents by following this link: Amazon Sign-In.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact [email protected] to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We’re here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to [email protected].

You can view your account performance at (Amazon Sign-In) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– iOS App (‎Amazon Seller on the App Store)
– Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US)

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

1 Like

Hello,

I understand that you have been facing challenges with the reinstatement of your suspended seller account on Amazon. It appears that you have made multiple attempts, including hiring a service for assistance, but you have been unsuccessful so far. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Here’s some guidance and suggestions:

1. Submitting required documents: It’s essential to ensure that you have provided all the requested documentation in the required format (PDF, PNG, JPEG, or GIF) and that the documents are clear, legible, and in English. Make sure the name and address on the documents match the information in your Seller Central account.
  2. Valid credit card on file: Confirm that you have a valid credit card registered in your account. If needed, double-check the accuracy of the credit card information and update it if necessary.
  3. Supported languages: Amazon accepts documentation in several supported languages. Make sure the documents you provide are in one of the supported languages mentioned in the email you received. If your documents are not in one of these languages, consider translating them by a professional translator to ensure compliance.
  4. Follow the provided instructions: Use the link provided in the email to submit your documents through the Amazon Sign-In page. Follow the instructions carefully and provide all the requested information.
  5. Patience and monitoring: After submitting your documents, it’s important to be patient while waiting for a response. Amazon’s review process may take some time. Keep monitoring your registered email address and your Seller Central account for any updates or notifications regarding your account reinstatement.
  6. Disbursement and funds: It’s mentioned in the email that your funds will be held in your account while Amazon works with you to address the issue. If you choose not to appeal or if the appeal is not successful, you can contact [email protected] after the 90-day period to request your funds. They will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and may withhold some or all of the funds based on their findings.
  7. Account Health and Payments: Keep track of your account’s health and settlement information in the Account Health dashboard and Payments section of Seller Central. This will help you stay updated on your account’s performance and financial status.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the reinstatement of your seller account. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.