New seller account deactivation - How long does it take?

Hi, So, like many others, shortly after creating my account and making the first sales, I got the famous account deactivation email, asking for invoices for 3 random ASINs. I have the invoices, that’s not a problem. So I initially sent the invoices about 3 weeks ago, and waited for about a week. No reply other than “we are still reviewing your account”. So I sent them the invoices again and added live photos of the items in my warehouse, waited another week. Nothing new. So I sent them the invoices again and asked to escalate or to contact me - No response other than “we are still reviewing your account”. It’s been 21 days, how long does this thing usually take? Is this normal? At what point should I contact the Jeff team? Thanks.

According to my own experience and after helping numerous sellers with appealing, I can tell that Amazon will normally respond within a few minutes or hours, if the appeal is either clearly good or clearly bad.

If your POA is very long, difficult to read, written in unusual format and includes multiple attachements or documents or is submitted after repeated denied attempts, it can take longer, even several days or weeks to receive some kind of a response.