New account deactivated after 15 days

We have created our seller account on LLC and after 15 days my account got deactivated and they required proof of delivery but we didn’t list any product for sell on amazon. I requeste for call about this issue to amazon seller support and they said I have to appeal for that I did that I have resubmit all the documents again and today I received an email that my account deactivated in accordance with section 3. Need suggestions what I have to do now how I can reinstate my account for sell

Hello @Ahmad,

thank you for posting into our forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to alleged illegal activity.

It seems to me that Amazon suspects you are dropshipping or otherwise not fulfilling your orders.

The only way how to appeal a suspension like this is by providing detailed proof of fulfillment / delivery to customer of each order processed + authenticity evidence, including invoices form your supplier.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to post here whenever you need help.

yes, nowadays, most of the new sellers face this just right after account creation or after first listing.