Need help to withdraw the balance

I am writing to inquire about the issue of not being able to withdraw the balance from my Amazon account.
On April 19, 2023, I received a notification from Amazon Payments stating that my Selling on Amazon payment account has been activated. I have over 500 completed orders since my last balance disbursement, but the request button is inactive.
I have checked my account for any issues that may be preventing me from withdrawing my balance, but I have not found any issues, and the request button remains inactive.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance in identifying the reason behind not being able to withdraw my balance and providing me with a resolution.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

To resolve this issue, I recommend contacting Amazon Seller Support directly. They have the necessary tools and access to your account information to investigate the specific reason behind the inactive withdrawal button and provide you with a resolution.

You can reach Amazon Seller Support by logging into your Amazon Seller Central account and navigating to the “Help” or “Contact Us” section. From there, you should be able to find options to contact Amazon Seller Support through email, chat, or phone. Select the most suitable method for you and provide them with a clear description of the issue you’re facing.

Amazon Seller Support will be able to review your account, identify any potential issues or restrictions, and guide you on the necessary steps to resolve the problem and initiate the balance withdrawal.

Remember to provide them with all relevant details, such as your account information, order numbers, and any other information that may assist them in understanding and resolving the issue more efficiently.