Need help on figuring this out

I have five available but then is out of stock. Also how can I make this into a buy box. Right now it has is has “see other buyers option”. Thanks. I’m open for suggestions, I’m new to this I’m trying here

1 Like

You seem to be in-stock - check on your computer on manage inventory to see if the asin is listed as “active”. If it is then your app is just having an issue, but you can confirm by reaching out to seller support

For the lack of buybox. It was most likely gone because the asin is priced too high compared to what it usually sells for. I would slowly price down to see when the buybox comes back- assuming you are still profitable at a lower price

2 Likes

If amazon think the price is unreasonable they won’t give the product a buy box. Also if other sellers have a lower price they will often win the buy box

2 Likes

$200 may be too much for a Disney backpack. You won’t get buy box at this price. Lilo & Stitch backpacks retail on Amazon for $25-£45. Maybe rethink your pricing…

Thank you all for the information

Maybe the lowest price is out of stock. It’s clear that your offer has backpacks available.

how can I make this into a buy box.

Amazon thinks your price is too high. If you want a Buy Box lower it.

Personally, I like having the customer view other buying options. With 100% feedback, buyers skip over everyone else to purchase from us.

2 Likes

Are you FBA or FBM?

2 Likes

@jimena It seems your item fluctuates from available to out of stock. Ensuring consistent inventory levels is key. To secure the buy box, maintain stock levels, competitive pricing, and excellent seller metrics. Any specific hurdles you’re facing in achieving these?

1 Like

I use FBA. Upon checking, I noticed that the Amazon Sellers app needed updating. The browser version, however, indicates that I am in stock with the BuyBox suppressed. I cannot go any lower with my price. Does anyone have suggestions how to regain it back?

1 Like

Lower your price is the only option, savvy shoppers use the view other sellers option and look for the lowest price. Many buyers get duped into the high priced seller by not looking. So many realize you can send it back for refund it does not matter how poor the sellers feedback is, it’s all about price point.

2 Likes

To regain the Buy Box, you’ll need to improve your seller performance metrics, such as order defect rate, customer feedback rate, and on-time shipping rate. You can also try lowering your price to be more competitive, but this should be done as a last resort as it can reduce your profit margins. Additionally, you can contact Amazon Seller Support for more specific advice on how to improve your chances of winning the Buy Box.

1 Like