My amazon seller account on dashbourd not showing my market place united state

Hello,
i am seller in amazon.
I hope you all are well I am glad you are happy I am new to this platform I am very confused I need some help my amazon seller account USA marketplace is locked ie when I login to the seller account USA marketplace is not showing on my account dashboard I am very confused please help me I appreciate your understanding.
i am waiting for reply any brother.

my account on this email register
[email protected]
my store name : Qadri collation
my market place united state .

Note.
As a proof I am going to send you the screenshots that I got from the Amazon team so that you can understand easily.

If what the amazon tech support said is true, you made your own problems. Confirming shipment and not shipping the item is very easy for them to verify using tracking information.

More than likely your other accounts will be shut down too.

If you have verifiable proof that the you did not engage in a nefarious act with the shipping you need to present that information to them. If you cannot prove it was done in error then you are permanently done selling on USA marketplace.

1 Like

Yes I know and can prove that Amazon made a mistake that caused my account to be deactivated which is why I can’t see my USA marketplace.

The main reason

today I am going to tell you why my account is locked and deactivated and I could not make the order shipment because the situation at my house became very serious I mean when I opened my store But the first listing was dated July 16, 2022 , the name of which is ( Amazon Listing Created - Whynter Elite ARC-122DS 12,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Fan with Activated Carbon Filter Plus Storage Bag for Rooms up to 400 sq ft, 1-(Pack), Multi )

After that I added more listings totaling about 9 listings when I made the last listing which is

(Amazon Listing Created - Keter XXL 230 Gallon Deck Storage Box Outdoor Patio Container ~ White )

This last listing was on
July 19, 2022 . After I had a death in my home and the home situation became very critical, I was unable to handle my account. I was also overtaken by illness due to house trouble for all these reasons I was unable to handle the account due to which I did not know that the order had arrived so that I could make the shipment but I was very worried when I logged into my account around 26 July 2022 and I saw that my account was locked and deactivated. Account gets locked and deactivated but my situation was very bad and there was death at home due to which I could not inform amazon and customer due to which my account got deactivated and lock Market place

I appreciate your understanding

Sorry, my comments are not sugar coated. They hear so many excuses why things went bad, this and that happened. Your response to them reads like you are not serious.

Not sure why you are getting messages for items that are over a year old. If that was the issue it would have been dealt with within a few months not year later. If you are just now addressing the issue don’t even waste your time trying to appeal that.

If you can actually contact them it would be better to tell them what your corrective action will be and that you take full responsibility for your actions. Pretty sure your relationship with amazon has ended. Some members on this forum will help you for a fee @Akmal , I am not one of them, so maybe they can help.

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve had some bad days, weeks, or months. But, honestly, Amazon sellers are more professional, and this has no place in your business correspondence.

I agree with @skeeter. If you want to appeal your suspension, you need to take responsibility for the mistakes you made, and tell them how you intend to fix those.

Frankly, I find it confusing that you were able to get tracking information, but couldn’t ship your orders?

3 Likes

@ZMAN2546 Unfortunately, confirming a shipment of orders and then refunding is literally the worst thing you can do as an Amazon Seller.

If you are for any reason unable to manage your account, you need to set it on Vacation Settings and cancel any outstanding orders which you are unable to fulfill.

1 Like