Missing Payment

A payment disbursed from Amazon Italy a month ago is still not credited in my bank account. I opened a case more than 2 weeks ago and sent several followups but not even a single response is received yet. If I open new case to obtain more information on the transfer details for my bank to investigate and trace the payment, they simply close the case by giving irrelevant response.

Who else shall I contact to find the transfer details or get a response to the case created?

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been experiencing with receiving a payment from Amazon Italy and the lack of response from Amazon Seller Support. While I can’t directly provide contact information for specific departments, I can suggest some steps you can take to seek further assistance:

1. Follow up with Amazon Seller Support: Although you mentioned that you have already sent several follow-ups, it’s worth persisting and sending additional messages to Amazon Seller Support. Be sure to clearly explain the situation, provide any relevant order or payment details, and express your need for a prompt response and resolution.
  2. Try alternative contact methods: In addition to using the messaging system within your Amazon Seller Central account, consider exploring other communication channels. Look for a phone number or chat support option specific to seller-related inquiries. These alternative methods may provide a more immediate response or help escalate your issue.
  3. Utilize social media platforms: Consider reaching out to Amazon’s official social media accounts (e.g., Twitter, Facebook) and publicly share your issue. Sometimes, companies are more responsive to public inquiries and complaints made on these platforms.
  4. Seek assistance from seller communities: Engage with other sellers on forums, communities, or social media groups dedicated to Amazon sellers. They may have encountered similar issues and could provide guidance or advice based on their experiences.
  5. Consider legal advice: If all attempts to resolve the issue through Amazon’s support channels fail, you may want to consult with a legal professional who specializes in e-commerce or contract law. They can provide guidance on potential legal avenues to pursue in order to resolve the payment delay.

Please note that these suggestions are general recommendations, and the specific steps you should take may depend on your unique circumstances. It’s always important to thoroughly review Amazon’s policies and terms of service to ensure compliance and protect your rights as a seller.

1 Like