Looking for keyword tips

Hi all,

any advice on how to find the perfect keywords or write the perfect title for a private label product? I’m selling dog grooming sprays and struggling to get some good keywords without spending on services like helium.

Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Why would I be not spending on the tools that helps me through out my whole launch of a product.

These tools wouldn’t just gives you keywords for tittle or bullet points but helps you far more then you might think.

So take time to study their importance in Amazon business world.

Regards, Muhammad

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. What tools would you recommend me to find the best keywords?

1 Like

Maybe @TarrantToolbox will have some good suggested services or apps?

1 Like

Keywords are definitely a Helium 10 thing. They have pretty much built their entire business model around PPC campaigns.

I also recommend playing around with ai. ChatGPT can really surprise you. Biggest thing you want to remember with using ai chat is you want to ALWAYS start off with a prompt telling it what it’s the best at. So in this example I’d start with something like this:

“You are the greatest Amazon PPC campaign creator that ever existed. You know helium 10 top to bottom and are the leading expert in keyword searching and (whatever else) in the entire world.”

This is just a quick example that can be more thought out by you of course. Basically tell it exactly what kind of expert you are needing, and fine tune the chat thread as you go.

4 Likes

Do you have any experience with SoStocked or InventoryLab?

1 Like

I have no personal experience with sostocked, but they have my attention for sure. I have them on my list to contact for research and collaboration purposes.

Inventory Lab, however, has been our inventory app for YEARS, and we love it very much. They also integrate with our repricer. It also comes with a scanning app called Scoutify that rivals my favorite scanning app, which is SellerAmp. Here’s a link for Inventory Lab, but you only really want this if you have too many skus than you can handle to reprice on your own. If you’re wholesale, or Pl, I think it’s good but maybe overkill:

4 Likes

Thank you for the valuable insight @TarrantToolbox!

1 Like

My pleasure :raised_hands:

Here’s a simple plan I’m tossing your way – check out the heavy hitters in the market that are rocking products similar to yours.

1. Scope out 5-6 ASINs that are killing it in both similarity and sales using the ‘multi-ASIN research’ tool. Grab the list of high-traffic keywords these competitors are riding.

2. Tick the box for all the competitors in the filters, and bam! You’ve got a list of keywords that are bringing in the big views for all three competitors. These keywords usually vibe well with your product .

3. Download that golden list of keywords, sort it by how often folks are searching (‘Search Frequency Rank’), and toss the winners onto your own keyword list.

3 Likes

Thank you for the detailed advice @Reneewu :slight_smile:

1 Like