Looking for distributors

Hello guys,

what are some distribution/wholesale sites that if I find a product that works for me that they will have that product all the time that I can keep buying over and over?

Thanks in advance

Alibaba and dhgate are the main ones, im also looking for others

1 Like

walmart, costco, target, dollar stores, Just about any big box retailer will have stuff. The mark downs are typically better pricing than any of the legitmate “wholesalers” will have to offer.

Only really good way is to meet the requirements set by the manufacturer and buy direct from China.

5 Likes

Go visit your local wholesale distributor and check their catalog on Amazon. This is the best way to find replenishable products fr your FBA business

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback

You can find through keepa tool and also can contact with brands and ask them their products sheet after that you can scan their products.

Finding your first few products will take some time. Always test the product to make sure its a good seller before buying in bulk. I love using Seller Amp along side the Amazon app.

Hi, we are (JoomPro) a trade company supplying American sellers with merchandise directly from manufacturers in China and managing the entire purchasing process including customs and logistics. If you want decent profit margins, gotta purchase from manufacturers. Buying from US distributors will minimize your profits.

1 Like