Listing closed due to a customer’s complaint about the expiration date being exceeded, but it is not true.
The expiration date is clear on the product and expires on 05.2025.
We tried to prove that it is not true by sending a picture to Amazon, but they did not take it into account.
I received the following message.
Can you help me draw up a call plan? Because I don’t know where to start considering that the product is not expired.
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your listing at this time.
You need to send us an updated appeal that provides:
– Greater detail on the root causes of the expired complaint listed below.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent expired complaint going forward.
To help provide a better understanding of why customers may have complained about the expiration date of your products, we have included summaries of the customer complaints about your items below:
Customers complained that your item arrived past the item’s expiration date.
Customers complained that your item arrived without sufficient time to use the product prior to its expiration date.
Customers complained that the printed expiration date on your item was removed, covered, or otherwise tampered with.
Customers complained that your item did not have a printed or labeled expiration date on the packaging.
When submitting your appeal:
– Review your communications from buyers to better understand the reason for the customer complaints, and provide an explanation for the issues that led to complaints about your items.
– Be clear, concise, and as specific as possible. Focus on the facts and events that led to the issue rather than providing an introduction of your product, business, or customer. Remove other questions or references to ongoing support cases from your submission.
– Do not limit your appeal to issues with specific orders. Instead, focus on the general practices you will adopt to prevent this type of issue in the future, considering the following questions:
– Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier that sells items in new condition?
– Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that the product detail page has all the relevant customer information?
– Labeling: Are you following Amazon policy regarding labeling requirements? For example, are you specifying date type such as, manufacturing, production, or expiry, and presenting the information in a clear way?
– Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?
– Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately? Are you ensuring product has sufficient shelf life before shipping?
How do I submit the required information?
To send us the required information, visit your “Account Health” in Seller Central and select the appeal link next to the impacted ASIN: