Is this insert against Amazon policy?

Good evening,

I have a question about Amazon Code of Conduct policy, Circumventing the Sales Process part.

I am doing wholesale business and purchased products directly from the brand. I noticed that they include paper cards inside of the product packaging. In this card they offer to order a replacement by following the brand’s website for purchasing a replacement. The pictures of this card are on almost all ASINs of this brand.I think this is against Amazon policy and I do not know what to do.

“You may not attempt to circumvent the Amazon sales process or divert Amazon customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.”

The listing has been active since 2011 with FBM & FBA sellers on it. It’s a little bit scary to send such products to FBA.

Any advice?

1 Like

Its best to treat others in the same fashion they treat you… I will leave it at that.

1 Like

You may not, it means the seller should not attempt to circumvent the Amazon sales process.

1 Like

Always remember that not everything is a good fit for FBA.

2 Likes

Thanks for your responses. Do you think I should just leave it without contacting Amazon?