Is there any else I can do if the so said owner will not retract?

I have a Trademark Brand and are Brand Registered with Amazon and the product has my Brand on it and I jumped through every hoop they offered and now they send this. I send email to owner but no reply since a week.

Please provide any one of the below documents for proving authenticity of your listings:

– A letter of authorization (LOA) or licensing agreement (LA) from the rights owner indicating that the your products are authentic. You can find the contact information of the rights owner in the listing deactivation communication you have received.

– Retraction from the rights owner to be sent to Amazon directly. You can find the contact information of the rights owner in the listing deactivation communication you have received.

Easy, we issue ourselves our own legal invoice.

1 Like

Can you explain a little further? Do you both have the same brand name trademarked? or is it a word you’re using, like Velcro?

Well I ask Amazon why my latest send documents were not approved and this is what they sent: Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we will be happy to assist you today.

We understand your concern that you want to know why LOA was not correct and what is missing from the LOA. Let us give quick moment to assist you with this.

We would like to suggest you that LOA should be accepted if it is in the following format:

Should be on company letter head.

Must have been Undersigned or stamped by brand.

File formats of PDF and Scanned copies of agreement in PDF or Image format are accepted.

Self-issued Letter of Authorization is accepted in case seller is brand owner of the listing. (issuer information matches the seller).

Email from brand is accepted. Domain of the brand should be checked. Email should state product can be renamed or can be sold under seller brand.

Please note that LOA should have any company logo, stamp.

For more information, go to “Letter of authorization”:

We have checked and found that your listing has been removed due to intellectual Property for Rights Owners. You are required to submit information on account health. Our internal team will review your documents. You can go through the link given below to go to account health dashboard:

Intellectual Property for Rights Owners

We highly appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter. If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us anytime, we will be glad to assist you.

To help us continually improve, we ask that you take a moment to complete our survey below to tell us about your experience with this specific interaction.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?

2 Likes

So it looks like the LOA I sent in wasn’t the correct format. So I will look up some examples and se unless someone here has a sample. I am the owner of my company and the brand name owner

Thanks

Hi @ePrinter_Supplies ,

Self-issued Letter of Authorization is accepted in case seller is brand owner of the listing. (issuer information matches the seller).

Looks like this should do it?

1 Like

I agree with @FunkyMonkey, this would be a viable solution.

Here’s a sample Letter of Authorization if you still need one:

1 Like