Is it ok to reuse Amazon boxes for shipping FBM items or does it have to be in generic boxes with no label not even Amazon logo?

Any precautions we need to take if we reuse boxes?

None!

5 Likes

Once upon a time, a decade of work out, Amazon used to have a royal cow if someone used Amazon boxes to ship FBM. They didn’t even like it if you use it to send some thing to FBA in an Amazon box but they could get over that easy enough. I seem to remember someone with the Amazon forum that was in use back then, like I said, a decade or more ago, claiming to having been told by Amazon to stop using Amazon boxes or risk suspension. I never heard of anyone has been suspended for doing that, just someone was allegedly threatened with suspension.

Personally, I don’t think Amazon cares. They have more significant things to worry about than what logos are on a box. I have used Amazon boxes for shipping product went in a pinch and I seen several other sellers do the same. I would make a habit out of it, but I really don’t think Amazon has people spying on how it’s third-party sellers ship.

5 Likes

It’s fine to use Amazon branded boxes. But be careful about any other branding, such as eBay.

2 Likes

Don’t use Amazon boxes, they are the worst, the poorest quality on the Market.

2 Likes

Although I have not used it yet, there is “Masking Spray” sold at Uline and I am sure other places, which can cover up pretty much anything and make old boxes look much newer. I try to recycle, as long as the box still has structural integrity.

2 Likes

Thank you all who chimed in!

Yes you can use .No issue