Is anyone doing OA and WS reselling of other brands and is on the Diamond plan with Helium 10?

If yes, what are the extra features that you get from Diamond, and how are they helping you?

Man, just don’t. Depends on your market and so on, but i would strongly suggest you to check out with them first if all features are available for the marketplace you need cause many features aren’t available for UK for instance. I upgraded once to Diamond to get a data of conversion rate of specific keywords for overall market. After 5 minutes i have realised that i don’t see such a data even they do advertise it. I did contact customer non support to clarify, so they told me that this feature isn’t available for UK marketplace, i asked the refund literally 10 minutes after i upgraded and they told me that they can’t and i agreed to their terms and conditions. I told them to f*ck as you are bunch of misleading scammers. You should clearly advertise that these specific features are for USA only but they don’t and not even apologies or refund. My personal opinion is that helium10 customer service is not what it used to be and they are hell of overcharging. I have cancelled my subscription long time ago and do just fine without them.

5 Likes

Not worth in my opinion. Only one feature useful is keywords backend upload.

1 Like

Some additional features H10 provides with diamond plan is unlimited X rays

Cerebro

Black box

Some Product detail page features

Graphs

2 Likes

I understand, good points…thanks …

Thank you . i know about the extra features but i am more interested in specifics like how it helps someone who is doing oa / ws…

1 Like

They have advertising for full package but have specific features avaliable for specific markets.

I’m using it for private label stuff :sweat_smile: