IP Complaint

Received IP complaint Kindly Guide About this.

1 Like

Hello @haseeb,

thank you for posting into our forum. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaint.

May I ask how long have you been selling on Amazon? Is this the only complaint / notice which you received? What was the product / listing? Did you create the listing?

It is really unusual to see someone get suspended over a single Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaint without any prior notice, so I will need more information.

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can better assist you.

1 Like

No Before this I received 3 policy warnings of IP complaint.

1 Like

Okay, so in this case the suspension appears to be related to your Received Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints and not the Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints.

They appear to have changed the wording to say “Potential” even though they are not just suspected.

Do you have invoices or any proof of authenticity?

No I don’t have any invoices ! Because I’m Doing Ds nd Online Arbitrage.

1 Like

Fine, in this case you should remove any inventory / listings for which you don’t have valid invoices.

Also, review the defects to see if you can have them lifted just by ticking boxes and acknowledging. It is possible that they will just drop off.

But It’s Deactivated see the above notification of amazon.

Yes, but once you manage to get the complaints lifted, then it will be easier to appeal.

It’s Already lifted no metrics in account health!
My account is deactivated in received intellectual property! I have used brand’s logo and trademark. So Kindly guide me about this!

1 Like

Was the defect lifted or did it automatically disappear after 180 days ?