InvalidAccountStatus on sandbox

Hello,

I am currently in the amazon pay integration process, therefore I am using it in sandbox mode("s"s in the widget are present).
Despite the fact that sandbox should be usable with my account status I am getting an invalideaccountstatus error from the address and wallet widget.
it is stated in my in account info that : “Amazon Pay is Inactive. You can transact in the Sandbox environment only. Please refer to your account verification status or contact seller support.”
Is this a normal behaviour ?

Hello,
No, it is not normal for your Amazon Pay account status to show as “Amazon Pay is Inactive” while you are using it in the sandbox mode. Typically, in the sandbox environment, you should be able to perform transactions and test the integration without any issues.

The “InvalidAccountStatus” error you are encountering suggests that there might be an issue with your account status or verification. To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to Amazon Seller Support or Amazon Payments Support for further assistance. They will be able to review your account status, verify the activation status of Amazon Pay, and help you resolve any issues or provide guidance on the integration process.

It’s important to ensure that your account is properly activated and verified before moving into the production environment. The support team will be able to provide you with the necessary steps or actions required to resolve the “InvalidAccountStatus” error and successfully integrate Amazon Pay into your website.