Infringement issue

Hi all,

I had a recent IP infringement claim, my account health is low and they could deactivate me.

I sent in an invoice to say it was legit but SS are not accepting it stating:

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your listing at this time. To reactivate your listing, please provide any one of the below documents for proving authenticity of your listings: – A letter of authorization (LOA) or licensing agreement (LA) from the rights owner indicating that you are authorized to use their intellectual property. You can find the contact information of the rights owner in the listing deactivation communication you have received. – An invoice to indicate that your products are original and are not duplicates or copies thereby infringing on the intellectual property. – A retraction from the rights owner to be sent to Amazon directly. You can find the contact information of the rights owner in the listing deactivation communication you have received.

Does anyone know how to handle this?

Do I just keep sending in the information?

Thanks

If you want to be permanently banned.

If you cannot comply with the basic requirements requested by amazon you are in violation of the law.

Continue going down the same path and they will block you permanently.

5 Likes

Check the listing deactivation communication for the contact information of the rights owner.

1 Like

Thank you! ! I will email and see if they can take it down.