Infringement complaint

Hi guys,

could you please help me to resolve the following issue?

I have received an IP complaint from Amazon regarding a product I sent, which consists of only 2 items. Since I do not intend to sell this product long-term, I am considering removing it from Amazon. However, I am unsure if I still need to respond to Amazon’s message by providing the requested documents.

Given that these 2 items were purchased as a part of my Online Arbitrage, I do not have an invoice or importation documents. Therefore, I am unsure how to address this issue.

Any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

This is a perfect example showing why OA & RA is risky on Amazon. If it’s an IP complaint you wont get it removed without a letter from the rights owner and I don’t believe they will send your stock back to you unless you can get it lifted. Is it a big brand or a PL product?

3 Likes

Not sure if is big is the following Asin B077362LJ3, all I want to know is that if I just remove it from Amazon these 2 items, do I still need to reply to their message. Seller Amp does not show that this brand has an IP issue, so I believe even the software is not accurate.

It’s never going to be able to show every IP issue, they change every day. Was the IP Complaint from either Perricone or THG?

This is the amazon message. We removed some of your listings because we received a report from a rights owner that they may infringe the rights owner’s intellectual property rights. The rights owner communication about the alleged infringement and the listings we removed are below.

They dont say if is Perricone or THG

I would suggest deleting the offer and now make sure to always have invoices for future stock

Actually, I found that the complain is from THG. Should I contact directly to them saying that I will remove it from Amazon and I won’t be selling it?

Yes, exactly you need to write a retraction email to brand and request them for apology appeal and hopefully if they’ll agree then. They’ll remove IP complaint.

How to get the invoices? I do Amazon wholesale and OA. For the wholesale part there always invoice from the the suppliers, but for the OA I can request invoice, but some retailers wont give you the Invoice only receipts.

If you do not have invoices in hand make sure to delete the listing ASAP otherwise if Amazon suspends your account there is no pathway they will never reactivate your Amazon account.

I already arranged a removal order, do I still need to delete the listing ?

Yes better to delete the listing

thanks