Infringement complaint from gmail address

Hi All,

We just got this email from Amazon.

Brand itself wasn’t selling on that listing before (now I can see it’s sitting on that listing)

Question:

1. Should I contact brand directly? (The email address that was given in that IP complain is ended with @gmail.com which is weird

2. It could be a competitor

3. Just to play safe, should I make the listing inactive ?

It was an OA product

Does it not giving you other options to appeal the violation, like supplying all invoices etc?

Not only a retraction from the brand?

Usually counterfeit IP’s are the easiest ones to appeal, just send all the invoices and you good to go.

You can easily do some research on that email address. If it is a valid address, it should come up somewhere else. Look into who the brand owner is and see if it adds up.

Otherwise, I would just contact the brand owner directly, let them know you received this communication, have authentic product, follow best practices, and ask to resolve it amicably. I would leave the listing alone for now too. The easiest way to solve it, is for the brand owner to retract the complaint. If it is someone faking being a brand owner, you have bigger problems either way, because they are the brand owner in Amazon’s system it seems like, based on what you are saying. Pick and choose your battles.

Can you show a ss with the account health?

1- close and delete the listing
2- contact the ip issuer - provide all the infos (invoices, ur details, supplier details, and applogise for selling on Amazon and ask for a retraction)