I would like to start selling on Amazon, but I have no clue how to start

There are a lot of scammers that want to sell their program for a lot of money. Is any body here willing to help me or guide me?

Help please I already have Amazon account.

Any helps would be appreciated

You do not have to pay for any programm or mentorship. All the relevant info can be found online for free. There are plenty of tutorials on blogs and YouTube for free. I can also recommend the free product research tool code2asin. Keepa is also free and has a relativly inexpensive pro version. Some people also like Helium10 which is more expensive. You can also find lots of free info on how to use those online.

4 Likes

Agree. You can learn on your own. It took me months. This is what I did:

1. Source a product from Alibaba. Manufacturer provided me with product pictures. I changed background to white using Canva. Amazon requires white background.

2. Created new amazon seller account. Do not use an old account Because my seller account is over a decade old (and not used) every time I tried to list my product, the website crashed. Customer service didn’t help. Then I read online that someone else had a similar problem, so I decided to open a new seller account under a different email and it worked.

3. I registered my brand as an exemption. Probably did this as step 2 actually because you cant list without a GTIN number, unless you apply for an exemption.

4. Wrapped each product in clear plastic bag with suffocation label.

5. Labeled each product with Amazon label.

6. Shipped to Amazon. I read Manufacturers can do steps 4-6 for you but I didn’t know that.

These are high level steps but hope it helps. Good luck.

3 Likes

Yes.

SELLER UNIVERSITY

2 Likes

Yes, Seller University is really good. Take your time to review it aside from YT videos which may be helpful as well.

1 Like