I received an email from Amazon that my account is temporarily deactivated

How do I reactivate my account?

To reactivate your selling account, you must submit the following information:

– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory for the requested ASINs. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible.

– Contact information for your supplier, including business name, phone number, address, GSTIN (where applicable ) , email, and website. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card (where applicable).

Do I have to submit everything in first 2 bullets? I just submitted receipts from the store I bought the items. Please help.

You bought these from a store? Chances are pretty good that they won’t accept your receipts…

What is Amazon’s issue with your product? Inauthentic, or is it a gated item?

2 Likes

If it’s for an inauthenticity claim, we’ve been submitting receipts from discount stores and big box stores for 8 years and it hasn’t failed us yet. You just have to have pics of the receipt and the store tag. The receipt must have a number that matches the store tag(most do) and you have to have good pics of the item itself especially showing barcode. We highlight in the pic the codes on both to help the Amazon rep find it easy. The more you lay out clear details in your report the better your chances of them doing something about it.

5 Likes

You might be better off writing book on how to do that. Pretty sure you would have a very strong demand for that information.

2 Likes

Thanks for that insight!! We do create guides and help videos and things for our new RA FBA mentorship we’re trying to get off the ground. I’m always trying to think of good things like that and sometimes I overlook obvious ones like this. I really appreciate it @skeeter!

2 Likes