I hope that someone have done this and helps me with it

Hello team,

Well I am trying to ungate Funko using Amazon invoice. And I am trying to find ASINs that could help me do ‘the double ungating’ or even ‘the triple ungating’, where basically you ungate 2 or 3 brands with the same invoice. In my case that could be Marvel, Spider-man, Hasbro, Disney, etc. along with my primary brand which is Funko.

So if anybody has ever done this, i appreciate if they share the ASINs they used to ungate at the same time Funko and other brands as well.

Thank you.

I would advise you to check this thread. As you can see, Amazon accepts Amazon invoices for ungating, as long as the ordered unit quantity is minimum 50 units:

1 Like

Funko became gated around 9 months ago due to fakes / home sellers.

All sellers had to provide their details to Official Funko Distributors and they were added to a list as Official Sellers before the gating kicked in.

Since then I have not seen anyone ungated for Funko even with a letter of authorization from a supplier.

Marvel is a license of Funko. And so you would need to buy Marvel Figures and get a letter for that brand from an official distributor. Same with Disney and Star Wars or Hasbro etc.

You will struggle to get Funko. But disney Star Wars Hasbro Spider-Man etc will require invoices from companies selling that brand.

No shortcut here. Good luck.

2 Likes

Interesting! thank you both for taking your time to help with these insights