I have noticed an issue on the Product Detail Page (PDP) on Amazon

When examining the Keepa review graph, the number of reviews is increasing rapidly. However, after choosing the recent reviews option at the end of the PDP & comparing the review dates shown on the Keepa graph to the review dates listed at the end of the PDP on Amazon, they do not match, not even closer.

I have encountered this inconsistency multiple times even with a product with no variations.

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me understand this difference!!

Thank you!

IMG_5528
IMG_5529

It may be because of multiple variations of this listing as the main graph has combined reviews of all the variations. Check for other variations and you will find a review on this date on some other vatiation.

Those are ratings not reviews.

The discrepancy between Keepa’s review graph and Amazon’s PDP review dates is likely due to data synchronization delays, differing data collection methods, and Amazon’s review filtering.

Thanks for the answer, but a delay of days or even a month is acceptable but as you can see in the screenshots, the delay is of 3 years and if its a matter of review filtering then only some reviews would be filtered not reviews of months or years would be filtered.

Actually, I am talking about “Review Count: 40,257”.

Are you talking about the same?

There are no variations at the moment.

1 Like

A delay of three years for reviews is unusual and likely indicates a technical issue or account-specific problem, not just review filtering. Contact Amazon Seller Support for resolution.

1 Like

Global reviews are showing on that listing.

2 Likes

You mean that those massive review count is of global reviews?

Yes

okay thanks !