I am trying to list a plastic item as FBA, which is lightweight but large in size

It’s a high-demand product with minimal competition from 4-18 FBA/FBM sellers which is surprising for me. I want to know if the shipping cost to Amazon for such an item would be higher as last time I ended up paying alot for shipping heavy and liquid item to Amazon but here it’s a light but large item.

1 Like

Oversized items usually do have a high shipping rate, but for fbm you can check UPS website to get a general idea of shipping or visit their store to get a quote, if it’s a good item worth a shot to check it, and if it’s fba shipping to Amazon will be cheaper than the price shown on UPS, the UPS price can be used for reference.I am new so not sure if there is an option in Amazon which will guide about shipping.

3 Likes

Amazon’s limit is that one side cannot exceed 63.5cm, and a single carton cannot exceed 22.5kg. If your product exceeds this limit, you may be warned by Amazon and may even have relatively high storage fees.

3 Likes

Simply add to your inventory and make dummy shipment, and you will know how much it cost.

1 Like

Thank you, yeah I do not have much experience with it as well that’s why I wanted to get an idea for lighter but large-size items.