I am a beginner FBA and I don’t know how to judge a product that will be a profitable products? Any tips?

Do I need a mentor to help me or register the program coach 1 by 1 before selling products on Amazon? Does Anyone here start FBA all by yourself? Do you have any tips for a beginner like me while sourcing the products?

Thank you for your help!

Buy cheap and sell low.

4 Likes

I agree with @skeeter on the most important rule. Browse Seller University to learn how to navigate the site and policies. Don’t pay any get rich quick gurus.

Research is a crucial step. You can start researching products before setting up your seller account. Look for products with demand, but not excessive competition. Tools like Jungle Scout, Helium 10, and AMZScout can help you identify profitable products by analyzing sales data, competition, and other factors.

3 Likes

Look for products with a high demand and low competition. You can use Amazon’s Best Seller Rank (BSR) to gauge demand for a product. The lower the BSR, the more popular the product is. You can use tools like Helium 10 or Jungle Scout to research product competition.

Choose products with a high profit margin. This means that the difference between the cost of the product and the selling price is large. You can use a tool like FBA Profit Calculator to calculate your profit margin.

Avoid seasonal products. Unless you have a plan for selling seasonal products year-round, it’s best to stick to evergreen products that are in demand all year long.

Consider your own interests and expertise. It’s easier to sell products that you’re passionate about and knowledgeable about.

It’s not necessary to have a mentor or coach to start an FBA business, but it can be helpful. A mentor or coach can provide guidance and support, and help you avoid common mistakes. However, there are many resources available online and in libraries that can teach you the basics of FBA.

Yes, you can start an FBA business on your own. Many successful Amazon sellers have started their businesses from scratch without any help from a mentor or coach. However, it’s important to do your research and learn as much as you can about FBA before getting started.

Start by looking for products that you can sell for at least $10 and no more than $50. This price range is generally considered to be the sweet spot for Amazon sellers.

Look for products that are lightweight and easy to ship. This will help you keep your shipping costs low.

Avoid products that are fragile or easily damaged.

Source your products from reputable suppliers. This will help you avoid getting counterfeit or defective products.

2 Likes

Thankyou for all your comments and help