How would you open a new Amazon account after this?

Hey everyone

I was carrying a brand AXIS Y on my LLC based account.

I had two Asins from the above brand , one listing got removed by amazon and the other one gave me section 3.

Sourcing was from Asian beauty wholesale. The VA took 200$ from me on listing those asins and after a month my account got deactivated.

If someone can guide me is there any solution or this llc can be used for another account?

You will not be able to create a new seller account on Amazon. Attempting that will only make things worse for you.

You were caught selling counterfeit “gated” products. Your only option is to get your original account reinstated.

4 Likes

Axis-Y brands are not reseller friendly if you are sourcing them from any Korean supplier.

You have to contact the brand (Axis-Y) and ask the exact reason why they file a complaint against you. Show them the Asian beauty invoices to get some solution.

This is why I keep telling everyone do not hire before learning the business, so you can supervise and guide the VA. It looks like you hired a VA and let him do whatever he wanted, and now you’re paying the price.

1 Like