How to safe inventory from dispose of?

Hello to all,

One of my USA Amazon account was deactivated due to product authenticity, Amazon send me performance notification i.e., provide the invoice otherwise your impacted inventory will be dispose of in 30 days. I submitted my invoice but Amazon reject it many time by saying we are unable to verify the suppler.

Now my question is can I still safe my inventory? As 30 days completed and Amazon already send me notification that they will dispose the impacted inventory?

Thanks

1 Like

@Kika @Akmal

Unfortunately, since Amazon already declined your appeal, it is very likely that they will now dispose of the inventory.

Could you post here copies of the invoices which you submitted?

2 Likes

it means that they are planning to dispose of items in their fulfillment centers that are deemed unsellable or have been in storage for an extended period. You should review the details in the notification and take appropriate action if necessary, such as requesting removal or disposal of the inventory, or potentially having it returned to you if it meets the criteria for removal.

2 Likes

Not a chance.

Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy

Products offered for sale on Amazon must be authentic. The sale of counterfeit products is strictly prohibited. Failure to abide by this policy may result in loss of selling privileges, funds being withheld, and disposal of inventory in our possession.

Your inventory will be disposed of, and any funds in your account will not be paid, because they were acquired by selling counterfeit products. They also have the option of taking legal action.

6 Likes

AND, I have read on the other forum that in some cases amazon is clawing back money and refunding sellers that have purchased from day one.

3 Likes

WHAT?

If memory is close to being correct one was selling “vitamins and supplements” and another had some lighting fixtures. It has been a while back.
Plus, if its under government recall amazon will refund the buyers.

1 Like

Now it makes sense. :thinking:

1 Like

Personally, I don’t believe that Amazon would just destroy sellable inventory. I am pretty sure they are finding ways how to profit out of it.

1 Like

Yes. Normally they would discount it on their wholesale site, or add it to a gaylord. In this case, the product was deemed inauthentic, so I think they would just dispose of it.

2 Likes