How often amazon transfers money to my bank?

How long does it take for Amazon to transfer money to my bank after successful sale on my website?

Hi!

Thanks for your post and for using the forums!

If it is your first sale there will be a 14 day reserve on the funds. After this 14 days the funds will be sent to your bank account.
After the initial payment there is a daily disbursement but there is a 7 day reserve on funds. This means that if an order is confirmed on the 1st of the month the funds won’t be available until the 8th.
It can take 3-5 working days for funds to reach your bank account after disbursement.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail please feel free to contact us directly through your account.

I hope this information helps but please do let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks

Out of interest is Amazon going to move to Faster Payments at any point which is becoming the norm?

Also if I do a disbursement from FR, DE to our UK account, I generally get the payment next day.

Is there a reason why UK to UK takes longer?

I think it is due to the different banking systems used to transfer the funds for each marketplace but I cannot say for sure.

I know that it has been discussed in the past but I don’t have any recent updates on this I’m afraid.

I’m sorry that I don’t have specific information to provide you on this but I hope it helps in some way.

They say every 14 days but it never is, they will send you a email saying card needs to be updated and get you to ring your bank and all unless army things, then they will ask you to email payments which you never get a reply from. So in the end it pays every 3/4 weeks