How does the integration between TikTok Shop and Amazon work for product purchases?

Hey everyone,

I’ve been curious about the integration between TikTok Shop and Amazon. I’ve noticed some products on TikTok Shop redirecting to Amazon for purchase. I’m wondering how this integration works.

If someone purchases a product from my TikTok Shop, does Amazon handle the fulfillment automatically? Is this process convenient for sellers?

Any insights or experiences with this integration would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Valentina,

thank you for joining the forum. If you are looking for TikTok shop integration advice, we have several experts on the forum who can advise with this. You can message them or they may reply directly here with advice.

I will tag them - @VidsFromAphone, @Reneewu or @usmanyousaf112.

Additionally, here you can find the TikTok & Amazon integration university:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=52652659011

Regarding integrating Amazon and TikTok, you will need an integration app such as Webbee. The whole process should be simple:

1 Like

You’re just drop shipping from your Amazon FBA inventory. You can do it manually if you there aren’t many orders. The key is to make sure you allocate inventory correctly.

1. List items on TikTok

2. Get an order

3. Create a Fulillment Order through Seller Central

4. Submit the tracking information to TikTok. This is the tricky part because the tracking ID is not provided instantly which may cause your TikTok Shop metrics to go bad.

*TikTok really is great for FBM sellers.

2 Likes