How does everyone get photos and videos done for products?

Let’s say when you are sending a product into FBA, but the listing already has bad pictures.

Do you hire someone to take better images and send them the product?

I gather everything there is to know about a product at the time of purchase. That includes capturing all the photos. I sell toys & collectibles, so I have a bunch of old photos. I run those through an AI photo editor and they look great!

In your case, you just have to open a case with Seller Support requesting that the listing be updated with your photos.

3 Likes

Thank you for the response. I get the part about contacting the Seller Support.

But how do I take pictures of something that has no professional catalog images. If I take the picture, it will never look good enough. And it needs to have a pure white background.

Does the AI tool remove the background and make the product picture look professional?

1 Like

Google the product, and search through the images. A lot of my products are really old, but there are always images I can work with.

If I take the picture, it will never look good enough. And it needs to have a pure white background.

You’re selling yourself short. For a few dollars, you could invest in a portable light box.

I have one, but seldom use it. The pictures I gather from the available images can have any sort of background, because there are two AI image applications that I use to remove them, and replace them with white backgrounds.

and

Using the AI enlarger on Fotor sharpens the pictures to the point they look professional.

2 Likes

I agree what @FunkyMonkey posted is the best way how you can take pictures yourself.

You can get these tens on Aliexpress for $20 including shipping. But try Amazon for faster delivery

1 Like