How do i unsubcribe and get a refund

I just strated yesterday and i have been disable and chargered monthly

Hello,
If you have recently started selling on Amazon and your account has been disabled or charged monthly fees unexpectedly, it’s important to understand the reasons behind these actions. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Check your email and Seller Central notifications: Amazon typically sends notifications to sellers regarding any account-related issues or actions taken. Review your email inbox and Seller Central dashboard to see if there are any messages explaining why your account was disabled or charged.
  2. Review Amazon’s seller policies: Familiarize yourself with Amazon’s seller policies to ensure you are in compliance. Violations of these policies can result in account suspension or fees. Pay particular attention to policies related to restricted products, intellectual property rights, product quality, customer service, and performance metrics.
  3. Contact Amazon seller support: Reach out to Amazon seller support to inquire about the reason for your account disablement or unexpected charges. Follow the steps outlined in my previous response to contact seller support via phone, chat, or email. Provide all relevant details and ask for clarification on the situation.
  4. Seek clarification on charges: If you were charged fees that you believe are incorrect or unauthorized, request an explanation from Amazon seller support. They can review your account and provide more information about the charges. Make sure to keep records of any communication for future reference.
  5. Resolve any outstanding issues: If your account was disabled due to policy violations, work on resolving the issues that led to the suspension. Take the necessary steps to rectify any non-compliance, address customer concerns, or improve your performance metrics. Once the issues are resolved, you can appeal to have your account reinstated.

It’s important to be proactive in resolving any account-related issues with Amazon. By communicating with seller support, understanding their policies, and taking appropriate actions, you can work towards resolving the situation and getting your account back in good standing.