How can someone like this still sell?

Hi everyone,

just came across something and was wondering how on earth someone is getting away with this.

Shocking, see it for yourself… They’re selling counterfeit I’m assuming from the feedback and the price they are selling, just to let you know I don’t have any skin in this so I’m not selling the product but was shocked.

1 Like

Is not the first time i see this… is insane how they are getting away with that while others who are running legit businesses are being suspended for silly reasons…ohh

I had lots of “fake” comments when I sold Olaplex. I think they were all scammers who’d figured the system! After a while you just want to sell out and go.

1 Like

They’ll have a supply chain or be fudging a supply chain. Also if you getting high volume sales after a whilst your counterfeit claims auto delete

Yet they ban 100% legit sellers every single day and let this slide.

I used to sell Olaplex, never had any issues or negative reviews.

Obviously I was selling authentic products, I think there is a lot of counterfeit products around!

What makes me think that these are counterfeit is the price they are selling these for, I could be completely wrong…

You could be lucky you never had negative reviews. You could assume other people cannot access products from the same authentic suppliers as you. You could be making assumptions about what price people access these products at. And also about how people price their products to suit their cashflow needs.