How can I update the sign in window for amazon payments(pay with amazon)

Hi,

I’ve noticed, that all of the other sites have a newer looking “sign in window” after the pay with amazon button. (File 1)
My site has a slightly older looking sign in window. (file 2)

I’m using Wordpress with a WooCommerce extension and a Amazon Payments Plugin from the WooCommerce team.

The question is, how can I update this window?

Hello,
To update the “sign in window” for Amazon Pay on your WooCommerce site, you can follow these steps:

1. Check for updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Amazon Payments Plugin for WooCommerce installed. Visit the official WooCommerce website or the plugin’s page on the WordPress Plugin Directory to verify if there are any updates available for the plugin. If an update is available, update the plugin to the latest version.
  2. Theme compatibility: The appearance of the “sign in window” may also be influenced by your WordPress theme. Check if your theme is fully compatible with the Amazon Payments Plugin and WooCommerce. If the theme is outdated or causing compatibility issues, consider updating to a more recent version or switching to a compatible theme.
  3. Plugin customization options: Review the settings and customization options provided by the Amazon Payments Plugin for WooCommerce. Look for any options related to the appearance of the “sign in window” or the login process. The plugin may offer customization options to modify the design and layout of the sign-in window. Adjust these settings to achieve the desired look.
  4. Custom CSS: If the plugin doesn’t provide built-in customization options for the “sign in window,” you can use custom CSS to style the elements. Identify the CSS selectors for the relevant elements of the sign-in window and override the default styles using custom CSS. This approach requires some CSS knowledge and may require trial and error to achieve the desired result.
  5. Seek professional assistance: If you are not comfortable with modifying CSS or customizing the plugin, consider reaching out to a developer or WooCommerce expert who can assist you with the customization. They can help you implement the changes or suggest alternative solutions to update the “sign in window” appearance.

By ensuring you have the latest plugin version, checking theme compatibility, exploring customization options, utilizing custom CSS, or seeking professional assistance, you should be able to update the “sign in window” for Amazon Pay on your WooCommerce site to match the newer-looking version found on other sites.