Help with Amazon Spain

Hi

I’ve only ever sold on Amazon.co.uk and have never had an account with Amazon Spain or set one up.

I’ve just had an email saying they are charging me €3600 and I must attend a video interview!

In the meantime they have suspended my account.

I’ve checked my UK account and luckily all is good !:sweat_smile: but then to make sure the email wasn’t a scam I used the drop down box and clicked on Spain and all these suspended account notifications came up.

How can I cancel/close/change my Spanish account (that I’ve never set up) to stop this?

Obviously I need to do this without it impacting my UK seller account.

Thanks

Sam

1 Like

You can’t escape this type of thing, it’s incredibly important to make things right with the Spanish account before you close or disable it or else it will come back to bite you in the future. Just follow the process with the Spanish account until it’s reactivated, even if you never want to sell there

Its very frustrating. AMZ are constantly verifying EU accounts despite only having sold in UK

Yep, I imagine it will take a few hours to sort out

Hi @Sam,

thank you for joining the forum. Are you sure this is legit? Many sellers reported the same e-mail and being phishing and also had the same figures allegedly charged:

You should only follow instructions found in Seller Central performance notifications. Amazon won’t charge your account without reason.

2 Likes