Have you ever deal with a Notice of FDA action - DENTENTION?

The product has indeed the mentioned ingredients, my main concern is for my company to end up on a CBP Red list meaning stopping every single imported shipment.

I need to reply in 2 weeks for an appeal, I just want to know if anyone has done this before and which are the consequences of this Notice of FDA Action.

Thank you in advance.

Import alert impacting some UK and other countries imports items: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_118.html

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your concerns about the Notice of FDA Action and the potential consequences for your company.

While I don’t have specific information about previous cases or appeals related to the Notice of FDA Action, I understand the seriousness of your situation and the importance of addressing it promptly and effectively.

In response to the Notice of FDA Action, it’s essential to thoroughly review the details of the notice, including the specific violations cited by the FDA and any corrective actions required. Additionally, you should carefully consider the implications of the notice for your company’s future operations, including the potential risk of being placed on a CBP Red list and the associated consequences for imported shipments.

To prepare for the appeal, I recommend taking the following steps:

1. Gather Information: Collect all relevant documentation related to the product in question, including ingredient lists, manufacturing processes, quality control procedures, and any relevant correspondence with suppliers or manufacturers.

2. Consult Legal Counsel: Consider seeking guidance from legal counsel experienced in FDA regulations and import compliance. An attorney can provide valuable advice and assistance in preparing your appeal and addressing any legal issues related to the Notice of FDA Action.

3. Develop a Response Plan: Develop a comprehensive response plan outlining how you will address the violations cited by the FDA and implement corrective actions to prevent future non-compliance. Be prepared to demonstrate your commitment to compliance and the steps you have taken to address the FDA’s concerns.

4. Communicate Proactively: Keep lines of communication open with the FDA and other relevant regulatory agencies. Be proactive in providing requested information, addressing concerns, and demonstrating your commitment to compliance and product safety.

5. Monitor Developments: Stay informed about developments in your case, including any updates from the FDA, CBP, or other regulatory agencies. Be prepared to adjust your response plan as needed based on new information or developments.

While addressing a Notice of FDA Action can be challenging, it’s essential to approach the process with transparency, diligence, and a commitment to compliance. By taking proactive steps to address the FDA’s concerns and implement corrective actions, you can mitigate the risk of further enforcement actions and protect your company’s reputation and operations.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your appeal, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to support you through this process.