Has anyone had this complaince safety warning before?

The Product Safety department was informed of a safety incident with a product sold by you.

Your product appears to be a Cosmetic Product.

Please respond to the above concern by taking the following steps within the next 7 days:

1. Submit the following documentation:

a. Proof of Registration with the CPNP

b. Images of the product from all sides. Ingredient list, Batch Number, Minimum durability, and EU address must be clearly visible

c. Instructions for use. Please provide them in the languages for all the countries in which this product is sold on Amazon in Europe. Providing instructions only in English language will result in the suppression of the product on other Amazon websites

1. Complete the below Product Safety Questionnaire. The questionnaire is geared towards addressing the safety concern that the customer has brought up. Please contact the manufacturer of the product for details you might not have.

General Questions:

1. Has a similar incident been reported before? If so, when and how many? What corrective actions have you taken to resolve the root cause?

2. a) Please provide feedback on what could have caused the incident:

b) If you believe this was misuse, please explain why and back this up with images of warning lables, and instructions for use.

1. Are you planning corrective actions after being made aware of this incident? If so, please describe and indicate when these corrective actions will be completed.

2. To your knowledge, have any design changes been made to the product recently? If so, when, and what are the changes?

3. Has the product been part of a recall?

4. What is the age group of intended user?

5. Approximately how long has the brand been in existence?

6. Approximately how long has the product model been in existence?

Thank you for your swift attention to this matter. We look forward to resolving this to our mutual customer’s satisfaction.

Once you have readily prepared all the requested documentation, please reply to us in order to assess the compliance of the product. If the documentation is not provided within 7 days the ASIN and its direct variations will be removed from sale

A long time ago, I gave them images of all sides and ingredients and official ingredients list from manufacturer.

None of it was good enough because they wanted specific safety documents and lab tests and I couldn’t get those despite having everything else.

In the end was a waste of time and I moved on.

If you have what they’re asking for, then it may be worth a try.

1 Like

Never had it, but looking at all these requirements, unless it is something mega profitable for your business or you are working directly with the brand, I would just move on.

1 Like