Has anyone encountered a similar issue DAC7, and how did you manage to resolve it?

I sell on Amazon USA After switching from an Individual to a Professional/Business account on Amazon, the platform accepted both my personal and company details without any problems. However, the issue is with the verification of my VAT number.

I suspect their automated system is failing to verify it due to the difference in spelling:

In the VIES system, my company details are registered in Bulgarian (Cyrillic).

On Amazon, all company details are entered in English (Latin alphabet).

I opened a support case detailing the entire situation, but I haven’t received any response for 15 days now. At the same time, the system doesn’t provide any option or field to upload documents for manual verification (such as a VAT registration certificate).

What do you think is the best way to proceed from here? Is there a way to request a manual review by an agent or to attach documents somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for any advice!