Has anyone else had this?

After bit of advice, been sharing my KEEPA subscription with my VA, but today KEEPA keeps sending me security emails about only 1 user.

I am just wondering if there is anyway round it or if I have to purchase second license?

Is Helium 10 cheaper then second KEEPA lisence (never used it so far)?

IMG_2691

It’s best to adhere to KEEPA’s terms of service. You could explore Helium 10 as an alternative, depending on your needs and budget.

This is the new norm unfortunately I am not sure how to overcome this, but try to use a vpn next time when you use Keepa … see if this works.

Already had it blocked multiple times :smiley: Now everyone has their own subscription

My virtual assistant keeps getting this blocked message, but he just restarts VPN and all works. I had one time passcode yesterday, but when opened Keepa, they never asked it to input. But it looks like I will have to take a separate subscription for my VA soon.

I just checked my subscriptions and I have 3 subs. I was like wow, when did I buy so many, but I realised this is because I had to share with some of my friends whom I am helping out… So yeah it looks like we need to pay for multiple subs.