Guys, I need suggestions

I made a mistake and sent my inventory to the wrong listing. Now, I want to stop selling the product on that listing and switch without removing inventory from the fulfillment center (FC).

I have an idea, but I don’t know if it will work. I plan to list the other product and use the same SKU on the correct listing while adding.

What do you guys think? Will it work, or is the only option to remove the inventory and send it again to the right listing?

1 Like

To switch your units to a different listing you need to remove them from FBA, add your offer to the other listing, label and return your inventory under the different listing.

I have an idea, but I don’t know if it will work. I plan to list the other product and use the same SKU on the correct listing while adding.

While you can create the new offer using the SKU, converting that to FBA will generate a new FNSKU sticker, because it’s linked to that ASIN.

What do you guys think? Will it work,

No. It won’t work. Your only option is to remove your inventory, relabel it, and send it back to the Fulfillment center.

3 Likes

Oh great!! Thank you so much for responding!