Getting reviews on a new product listing

I just launched a new product listing that is now live on Amazon. I’ve had initial sales but don’t have any reviews yet.

Do you have any ideas about whether https://sellerposts.com/ offers an easy way to get verified reviews?

What should I do? Can I use this service at this time?

Amazon VINE is a good option.

Just give the product to your friends & family members.

Don’t enroll in the vine program. You will get -ve and +ve mix reviews.

So just give the product to your friends family members

Don’t go for it.

It’s ethically wrong and also it’s against the Amazon TOS.

They post reviews with verified purchase into SFB(Search-Find-Buy) method.

I used their services last month. I guess that it is better way to get review for product without risk.

I don’t recommend using sellerposts.com or any similar service to get reviews. It violates Amazon’s terms of service and could lead to penalties or account suspension. Focus on providing excellent customer service and requesting reviews within Amazon’s guidelines.

Not recommended to buy reviews as this practice is against Amazon TOS. So better to increase sales & get organic & authentic reviews.

If you’re stuck at PPC, let me know

While i would never endorse or recommend specific services like SellerPosts, I can offer some general advice regarding your situation.

Getting verified reviews on Amazon is crucial for building trust and boosting sales, but it should be done organically and ethically. Amazon strictly prohibits incentivized reviews, including paying or offering products in exchange for reviews.

some legitimate ways to encourage customers to leave reviews:

Provide excellent customer service: Respond promptly to inquiries, resolve issues efficiently, and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Satisfied customers are more likely to leave positive reviews.