Fradulent Activity

Hi Kika,
most of sellers are receiving this mail
We believe that your account may have been used to engage in deceptive or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store. We need additional documentation to verify your identity.
from amazon I tried to get assistance from account health support but they are saying that this deactivation is final and your account will not be activated although i have submitted all documents with authentic invoices but still I failed for activation of my account

Try appealing the decision again, providing as much detail as possible to support your case. Make sure you address their concerns and provide any additional documentation they request. Or share the last notifications for further guidance.

2 Likes

Don’t keep on appealing with out any solid grounds. A well composed appeal with supporting documents required. If u wanna reopen the case than new appeal should be more detailed and justifying

2 Likes

Hello @Ammkk,

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to alleged fraudulent activity. Please work with @Akmal. He can help you get reinstated.