Hi everyone,
I’m planning to start Amazon FBA with around £3,000, and I’m completely new to this.
At the moment, my biggest challenge is product research. I haven’t been able to finalise a product because I don’t have enough experience yet, and I also haven’t used any paid research tools such as Helium 10 or Jungle Scout.
I’m not looking for instant success or a “get rich quick” strategy. My goal is to learn the business properly, start small, gain experience, and build something long-term.
How would you approach product research as a complete beginner?
Would you recommend learning manually first, or investing in a paid tool?
What would you focus on learning before actually placing the first order?
Are there any particular product-research techniques or resources you found genuinely useful?
If you were starting again with £3,000 and no experience, what would you do differently?
I’d really appreciate advice from people who have actually gone through the process, especially those who started small and built their business over time.
Thanks in advance!