Finding out which fulfillment warehouse is being used

Hello,

I am trying to find out which warehouse my account’s orders are being fulfilled from.

The VAT transactions report has a column called “Jurisdiction Name” that indicates if it was shipped from the warehouse in UK or in Germany. Although, this report is only available after the 3rd of the current month. There is no way to access the previous day’s fulfilled orders.

Is this available in any report that can give me this information in Seller Central or in the MWS API?

Thanks

Unfortunately, I don’t think this is possible

Hello,

To determine which warehouse your account’s orders are being fulfilled from, you can utilize the “Jurisdiction Name” column in the VAT transactions report. However, please note that this report is only available after the 3rd of the current month and does not provide access to previous day’s fulfilled orders.

Regarding the availability of such information in Seller Central or the MWS API, it’s important to note that the specific features and reports may vary based on the platform and your account settings. It is recommended to check the available reports and features in your Seller Central account or consult the Amazon MWS API documentation for detailed information on the reports and data accessible through the API.

In Seller Central, you can explore the available reports under the “Reports” section to see if there are any options that provide the information you need. Additionally, you can refer to the Amazon MWS API documentation to understand the capabilities of the API and if it offers any reports or endpoints that can provide the warehouse fulfillment information for your orders.

If you require further assistance or have specific questions related to your account, it is advisable to reach out to Amazon Seller Support directly. They will be able to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information based on your account settings and the available features.

I hope this helps!

1 Like