[Feature Request] Handmade Customisations Info in Amazon MWS

Hello,

I would like to add +1 to the reqeust for adding customisations information for Amazon Handmade Orders in the API.

This sounds like a very nice idea :ok_hand:

Hello,

I understand your interest in adding customizations information for Amazon Handmade orders through the API. While I don’t have access to the specific details of upcoming API updates, I can suggest a couple of approaches you can consider:

1. Stay Updated: Keep an eye on the Amazon MWS documentation and developer forums for any updates or announcements regarding the addition of customizations information for Amazon Handmade orders. Amazon occasionally introduces new features and enhancements based on seller feedback, so it’s possible that this functionality may be added in the future.
  2. Contact Amazon Support: Reach out to Amazon Seller Support or Handmade Support and inquire about the possibility of including customizations information for Handmade orders via the API. They can provide you with the most up-to-date information and guidance on this matter. Be sure to clearly explain your use case and why this feature would be beneficial for your business.

By expressing your interest in this feature, you can contribute to the feedback and request for its implementation. Amazon values seller input and may take it into consideration when planning future updates to their API.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

1 Like