FBA inventory fees

Hi Guys,

I got theses charge from Amazon is it someone can explain me about FBA inventory fees ? Please I don’t really get it and i feel like it’s too much these fees

The inventory fees depend on your product size. The inventory storage fees is according to the small-large standard size or oversize. What are the dimensions of your product?

They charge for the space your product takes and also the fulfilment services in FBA

Hello @Ashish

The Fulfillment by Amazon FBA fee is a flat fee per unit, based on the size and weight of the product. Use the size tiers, to calculate the shipping weight and fee that will be applied.

On top of that you have Monthly inventory storage fees Amazon charges monthly inventory storage fees for the space your inventory occupies in fulfillment centers. There are also Long Term Storage Fees, and FBA inventory storage overage fees

The two links posted above are the most common FBA fees. There are others. Amazon FBA platform is very complex. You need to review the article links I posted above to understand what you are paying for.

I strongly recommend you take the Seller University modules that discuss FBA fees to start with.

As you can see, without knowing what you are doing, things can go down very quickly.